I’m a young and upcoming photographer from Edenvale, specializing in New born and family Photography, and LOOOOVE working with Tiny Humans.
Most of my work is minimal with the bit of bizzaz here and there. I, myself, love and enjoy the simple life. With our busy household I often crave just a little bit of quiet.
I’m a mommy of two beautiful (and very active) little toddlers – Amber and Damon. You might see them around from time to time. I still remember what it was like to hold them straight after birth, and some days miss it a bit. But working with your little ones, fills this “miss” for me. My little ones love taking photos – some days more than other – and have become obsesses with selfies. Thank goodness they have not asked for selfie sticks – hahaha
What I love
* My two adorable and crazy kids (Amber & Damon)
* The idea of a movie on the big screen…going out for a movie is a treat
* Reading a good book until the early morning hours
* Working in the garden, I love roses
* Wasting time on Pinterest…and time goes so quick!
* Coffee, and more coffee, with a hint of chocolates (I always have a stash somewhere I and don’t like sharing chocolate – its ALL mine)
* Would love to travel more
* The smell and sound of rain
* And most of all, the laughter of my kids (and their friends)